Sunday, June 30, 2013

June 2013

Seems like the month flew by .. now tomorrow is July.  Yesterday was the beginning of this year's Tour de Fleece, which for spinners coincides with the Tour de France.  Last year there was a big hullabaloo about using  the "Tour de ..." tag and they had to change the name.   They must have worked it out because it is back to what it was originally.  So, I've been spinning and it is during the tour that I start spinning out side on my porch and watch the world go by.  Quite fun.  Andy likes to go out with me.  I just tell him "let's go spinny" and he knows what to do. So that is where I am going.  

Here are a few recent pics.

Yesterdays spinning for TdF


            Flowers from my garden   


This is the fiber I am spinning.  It is a Merino/Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment